The 11th Annual SAT/ACT Summer Camp
The 11th Annual SAT/ACT Summer Camp is a low-cost, affordable opportunity for students to receive the preparation necessary for success on the SAT and/or ACT. Test familiarity, process, and content are all covered with great depth, and based on the past ten years of conducting this camp, we know the outcome will be very beneficial for our students regarding both their test scores as well as their overall education.
What we will cover:
- Test content (i.e. what’s on it)
- Test-taking approach (i.e. HOW to take the tests)
- Answering questions in a logical order (as opposed to answering them numerically)
- Reading, Math, English Grammar/Style, and general thinking skills necessary for success (we will practice these thoroughly)
- Preparation for the test: how to effectively use printed and web-based resources to prepare for the tests
- Playing the numbers game: strategizing on how to take the test based on the desired score
- Assisting students in understanding their score(s)
- Educating students on the score(s) they need for admission to a variety of colleges and universities, both in-state as well as out-of-state
- Helping students strategize on how best to improve their score(s) (i.e. focusing on a particular subtest as opposed to working on the whole test)
The following is a listing of the weeks and times we will be offering the camp sessions. AM Sessions will last from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm, and PM Sessions will last from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm. In-person attendance is priced at only $199 for the week, and the tickets for that must be purchased through Eventbrite. To register, simply find the session you wish to attend below and click on the link.
August 10 – 13
Students may attend our classes in-person, and each class is ONLY $30! Registration is conducted via Zoom (payments are processed via PayPal). To register for a class, click on the appropriate link below:
Only want to focus on one portion of the SAT/ACT? Then join us only for the nights in which we cover that material!
The freedom to choose what you need and when you need it is now here, so pick-up a class pass of your choosing and let’s get started working towards achieving the SAT/ACT score you need to make your college dreams a reality!
SAT Cram Sessions: Get what you need the day before the test!
We’re excited to announce that, throughout the school year, we will be offering prep classes the day before either the SAT or ACT are administered. The classes can be attended both virtually or in-person (space limited), and they will be offered on a rolling basis throughout the day. Each class will focus on a particular subtest (Writing & Language, Math, or Reading), and an intensive practice session will also be offered. The timing of these classes couldn’t be any better… you will see many of these question types on the test THE VERY NEXT DAY. So, don’t hesitate… register today!
Note: all times listed are US Eastern Standard Time